· By Italians Do it better
Mini bruschette con crema di olive nere, prosciutto bianco con erbe e ricotta
For around ten mini bruschettes:
- 1 tradition from the baker
- Olive oil
- 2 jars of Italians Do It Better black olive cream
- 5 slices of white ham with herbs
- 1 pot of ricotta
- Fresh pepper
- Using a good knife, slice rounds from the Tradition baguette, and brown them in a pan with olive oil. Then set aside on a plate covered with absorbent paper.
- Mix the ricotta so that it is creamy and homogeneous, and generously spread each mini bruschette.
- Garnish nicely with herbed ham chiffonade and place a spoonful of black olive cream on each bruschetta.
- A few turns of the pepper mill, and the aperitivo is served! Enjoy your food !