· By Italians Do it better
Uova al tartufo
For 4 people :
- 1 Sauce Al Tartufo Italians Do It Better
- 2 slices of country bread
- 2 eggs
- Parmigiano Reggiano PDO grated
- Olive oil
- 2 casseroles
- Pour the Al Tartufo sauce into a saucepan and dilute it with 5 tablespoons of water. Reheat over low heat for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat some olive oil in a padella (=pan).
- Cut the slice of bread into strips, then cut these strips into small cubes.
- Put them in the padella to make croutons. Once toasted, distribute these croutons in your casserole dishes.
- Break the egg into your casserole dish over the croutons, then again over the sauce. Sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano PDO.
- Bake for 10 min at 180 ° C !